Michelin AGRIBIB 2
- 3 Longevity
- 8 Robustness
- 13 Traction
The affordable premium performer for tractors from 60 to 170 HP and up to 500 HP with dual fitment row crop solution.
Traction you can count on
- The new optimized 45° lug angle tread pattern offers better transfer of tractive power to the ground.
- Retains AGRIBIB’s outstanding traction (1)
(1) Source: Analytical test performed on the test tracks at the MICHELIN test and research centre (Ladoux).
Increased load index
- Increased by over 15% (2)
(2) Level of increase varies by size
Longer service life
- R1W lug for longer service life (3)
- Up to +8% deeper(4) tread than the leading competitors R1W offer, and up to 10% deeper compared to standard R1W offer
(3) R1W lug depth as defined by the TRA standard
(4) MICHELIN AGRIBIB2 480/80R50 vs leading competitors published depths
Stubble protection and self-cleaning capacity
- Angled sculpture provides maximum strenght and deflection against stalk strikes.
- 5/32nd extra-rubber along center rib facilitates self-cleaning.